At Monroe Family Eyecare, we strive to provide the best eyecare services with compassion and understanding and will continue to do so during the pandemic. We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon. Due to the new environment, we have had to make some changes that will mean fewer patients and staff in the office at a given time along with physical and procedural changes. When we officially open, we will have extended hours to help see more patients safely. Please take the time to read the bullet points below before you come to our office for any reason.
- Our new, temporary hours, are M-F 8am-5pm
- We will be closed from 12-1 for office cleaning M-F.
- We are asking patients to call or text us when they arrive before entering the office. We will then notify the patient when they are ready to be seen.
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, cough, we are happy to see you in the future. Please stay home and get well.
- As outlined by the Governor of New York, we ask that everyone entering the office MUST wear a mask
- In order to ensure only a certain number of people in our office at one time, appointments must be made for any visit type (even glasses repairs and pick-ups).
- We ask that only the patient come inside unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
All of us at Monroe Family Eyecare are grateful for the opportunity to serve you again. While we will be giving fewer handshakes and hugs, we will continue to provide outstanding eyecare to you and your family. We plan on starting appointments on June 1st but please be "patient” with us as we tackle the issue of how to see everyone safely after being closed for almost 8 weeks.
Sincerely, The Doctors and Staff at Monroe Family Eyecare